Highlights from CREA’s release
- Home sales rose 2.5% from February to March.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 1.6% above levels in March 2011, the smallest year-over-year increase since last April.
- The number of newly listed homes eased 0.3% from February to March.
- While still well balanced, the national housing market tightened due to the rise in activity.
- The national average home price edged down 0.5% on a year-over-year basis in March.
Read the complete release here.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Our Saskatoon home search tool offers MLS® listings represented by all real estate brands, presented with more detail than you’ll find anywhere else. Check it out here.
Royal LePage Saskatoon Real Estate