The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for the month of May, 2013 today. According the CREA, “National sales activity is stable and the market remains balanced.”
Highlights of CREA’s report
- National home sales rose 3.6% from April to May.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 2.6% below levels in May 2012.
- The number of newly listed homes was up 1.9% from April to May.
- The Canadian housing market remains firmly in balanced territory.
- The national average sale price rose 3.7% on a year-over-year basis in May.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 2.3% year-over-year in May.
Read the entire report on Canadian MLS sales for May, 2013.
Get the most current market intelligence with our FREE Market Snapshot including prices of homes recently sold in your area. Get it here, now.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Saskatoon Real Estate