Highlights from CREA’s release
- Home sales down 1.3% from May to June.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 4.4% below levels in June 2011, marking the first year-over-year decline since April 2011.
- The number of newly listed homes climbed 1.4% from May to June.
- Fewer sales and a rise in new listings resulted in a more balanced national housing market.
- The national average home price slipped 0.8% on a year-over-year basis in June.
- The Aggregate Composite Benchmark home price was up 5.12% year-over-year in June.
Read the complete release here.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Our Saskatoon home search tool offers MLS® listings represented by all real estate brands, presented with more detail than you’ll find anywhere else. Check it out here.
Royal LePage Saskatoon Real Estate