Highlights from CREA's release
- Home sales were down 4.5% from December to January.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 4.0% above levels in January 2011, and stood even with the 5 and 10 year averages for January sales.
- The number of newly listed homes edged down 1.4% from December to January.
- With sales down by more than new listings, the national market shifted further into balanced territory.
- The national average home price was up less than 2% year-over-year in January, ranking it among the smallest increases of the past year.
Read the complete release here. See also 2012 begins as a seller's market for Saskatoon homes: SRAR.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Our Saskatoon home search tool offers MLS® listings represented by all real estate brands, presented with more detail than you’ll find anywhere else. Check it out here.
Royal LePage Vidorra