A total of 122 new residential listings hit the Saskatoon real estate market this past week, while 118 homes were reported sold on the Saskatoon MLS®.Close to 80% of those units sold at or above their list price. Properties that sold above list price attracted offers which were on average, $23,403 higher than the asking price. Area 5 recorded the lowest average overbid at $15,761 while buyers of Area 3 homes came in at an average of $34,122 over asking price.
Here’s a quick look at the numbers.
- Parkridge 4 level split (1,030’) with double garage goes $41,000 over at $261,000.
- Lakeview condo (953’) in wood-frame, walk up sells for $172,000.
- Sutherland bungalow (858’) with no garage at $232,000.
- College Park 4 level split (1,250’) with double garage sells $40,000 over at $340,000.
- Nutana bungalow (877’) in need of updating tops quarter-million at $254,200.
- Nutana bungalow on 30’ x 140’ lot with a river view sells $47,000 under list. Priced at $449,000, this would have been a tough sell at only 1,080 square feet.
- Montgomery 2 storey (1,880’) sells $20,000 under list price after a month on the market, slowed primarily by its “cottage-like” look which has limited appeal in urban areas.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions.
Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra