The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) recently released national sales statistics for November 2022.
"Home sales recorded over Canadian MLS® Systems fell by 3.3% between October and November 2022, more than erasing October’s small gain and rejoining the moderating sales trend that began back in February.
"The actual (not seasonally adjusted) number of transactions in November 2022 came in 38.9% below a near-record for that month last year and stood about 13% below the pre-COVID-19 10-year average for November sales."
Highlights of CREA's report
• National home sales declined by 3.3% month-over-month in November.
• Actual (not seasonally adjusted) monthly activity came in 38.9% below November 2021.
• The number of newly listed properties edged down 1.3% month-over-month.
• The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) declined by 1.4% month-over-month and was down 4.4% year-over-year.
• The actual (not seasonally adjusted) national average sale price posted a 12% year-over-year decline in November
Read the recently released national sales statistics for November, 2022.
TeamFisher.com hosted over 520,000 user sessions last year and displayed more than 4.4 million pages to our visitors. If you have a Saskatoon area home you'd like to sell, we know how to get people looking at your home. Reach out to me directly to engage our team and learn about our processes.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. Reach out by voice or text at 306-900-4161 or email me at norm at teamfisher.com
Royal LePage Vidorra