The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for the month of November, 2014 recently. According to the CREA, “The number of home sales processed through the MLS® Systems of Canadian real estate Boards and Associations was unchanged in November 2014 compared to October. As a result, activity remains much improved compared to the quiet start to the year.” Highlights of CREA's report
- National home sales were unchanged from October to November.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 2.7% above November 2013 levels.
- The number of newly listed homes edged down 0.4% from October to November.
- The Canadian housing market remains balanced.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 5.2% year-over-year in November.
- The national average sale price rose 5.7% on a year-over-year basis in November.
Get the most current market intelligence with our FREE Market Snapshot including prices of homes recently sold in your area. Get it here, now.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra