The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for the month of June, 2013 recently. According the CREA, "National home sales rose in June, building on gains recorded over the previous three months."
Highlights of CREA's report
- National home sales rose 3.3% from May to June.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 0.6% below levels in June 2012.
- The number of newly listed homes edged down 0.5% from May to June.
- The Canadian housing market has tightened but remains in balanced territory.
- The national average sale price rose 4.8% on a year-over-year basis in June.
- The MLS® HPI rose 2.3% year-over-year in June.
Get the most current market intelligence with our FREE Market Snapshot including prices of homes recently sold in your area. Get it here, now.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Saskatoon Real Estate