The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for the month of November 2017 this week."
“Home sales via Canadian MLS® Systems rose for the fourth month in a row in November 2017, up 3.9% from October.”
Highlights of CREA's report
- National home sales rose 3.9% from October to November.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 2.6% from November 2016.
- The number of newly listed homes climbed 3.5% from October to November.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) was up 9.3% year-over-year (y-o-y) in November 2017.
- The national average sale price edged up 2.9% year-over-year in November.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra