The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for July of 2018 today.
According to the report, "Statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) show national home sales were up from June to July 2018.
National home sales via Canadian MLS® Systems rose 1.9% in July 2018, building on increases in each of the two previous months but still running below levels recorded from mid-2013 to the end of last year.
Highlights of CREA's report
- National home sales rose 1.9% from June to July.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was down 1.3% from July 2017.
- The number of newly listed homes edged down 1.2% from June to July.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in July was up 2.1% year-over-year (y-o-y).
- The national average sale price edged up 1% y-o-y.
Read the entire report on Canadian MLS® sales for July of 2018.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra