The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), released national sales statistics for the month of March 2018 today.
According to the report, "Home sales via Canadian MLS® Systems edged up 1.3 % from February to March 2018. Despite having improved marginally in March, national sales activity in the first quarter slid to the lowest quarterly level since the first quarter of 2014.”
Highlights of CREA's report
- National home sales inched up 1.3% from February to March.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was down 22.7% from last year’s all-time March record.
- The number of newly listed homes rose 3.3% from February to March.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in March was up 4.6% year-over-year (y-o-y).
- The national average sale price declined by 10.4% y-o-y in March.
Read the entire report on Canadian MLS® sales for March of 2018.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra