CREA economist Gregory Klump reports on MLS® sales and listings for the Canadian real estate market for June, 2011.
Highlights from CREA's release.
- Sales activity climbed from May to June, with a big year-over-year gain reflecting falling demand in June 2010.
- Year-to-date sales remain in line with the ten-year average.
- The number of newly listed homes also rose from May to June.
- National housing market remains firmly entrenched in balanced territory.
- National average price still being skewed upward by the value of sales in expensive Vancouver neighbourhoods, with price gains in other markets providing additional loft.
Read the full release here.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Our Saskatoon home search tool offers MLS® listings represented by all real estate brands, presented with more detail than you’ll find anywhere else. Check it out here.
Royal LePage Vidorra