The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) recently released national sales statistics for November of 2021.
According to the report, "Home sales recorded over Canadian MLS® Systems edged up 0.6% between October and November 2021. The small increase followed on the heels of a 9% jump in activity in October."
“Across the country, sales gains in Calgary, Edmonton, the B.C. interior, Regina and Saskatoon offset declines in activity in the GTA and Montreal. The actual (not seasonally adjusted) number of transactions in November 2021 was very strong historically, edging down a scant 0.7% on a year-over-year basis, missing the 2020 record for that month by just a few hundred transactions."
Highlights of CREA's report
• National home sales rose 0.6% on a month-over-month basis in November.
• Actual (not seasonally adjusted) monthly activity edged down just 0.7% on a year-over-year basis.
• The number of newly listed properties climbed by 3.3% from October to November.
• The MLS® Home Price Index (MLS® HPI) rose 2.7% month-over-month and was up a record 25.3% year-over-year.
• The actual (not seasonally adjusted) national average sale price posted a 19.6% year-over-year gain in November.
Read the entire report on Canadian MLS® sales for November of 2021.
TeamFisher.com hosted over 450,000 user sessions in the past year and displayed more than four million pages to our visitors. If you have a Saskatoon area home you'd like to sell, we know how to get people looking at your home. Reach out to me directly to engage our team and learn about our processes.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions. Reach out by voice or text at 306-900-4161 or email me at norm at teamfisher.com
Royal LePage Vidorra