CREA economist Gregory Klump reports on MLS® sales and listings for the Canadian real estate market for June, 2012.
Highlights from CREA's release
- Home sales down 1.3% from May to June.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity stood 4.4% below levels in June 2011, marking the first year-over-year decline since April 2011.
- The number of newly listed homes climbed 1.4% from May to June.
- Fewer sales and a rise in new listings resulted in a more balanced national housing market.
- The national average home price slipped 0.8% on a year-over-year basis in June.
- The Aggregate Composite Benchmark home price was up 5.12% year-over-year in June.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions.
All of my contact info is here. Please feel free to call or email.
Royal LePage Vidorra