New residential listings dropped to 103 units this past week, compared to 122 the week before, and once again, unit sales marginally outpaced new listing activity. 109 single-family homes and condominiums where reported sold on the Saskatoon MLS®.
The percentage of homes sold at the list price or above the list price saw a bit of an increase to approximately 83%. The average overbid was $22,798 including all areas of Saskatoon. Area 3, where the average overbid reached $38,600 proved to be the toughest spot for buyers to make a deal.
Here’s a look at the numbers.
- Forest Grove 4 level split at 1,140 square feet with a double garage was listed at $267,800 and sells for $346,000.
- Nutana Park bungalow at 995 square feet with no garage was listed at $224,900 and brings $275,000.
- Silverwood 4 level split at 958 square feet with a double attached garage listed at $234,900 sells for $285,000.
- Hudson Bay Park bi-level measuring 1,176 square feet with a single garage sells for $290,500.
- Varsity View bungalow at 760 square feet and needing a ton of work was listed at $179,900 sells for $165,000 after 23 days on the market.
- Buena Vista bungalow of just 560 square feet sells 10K under at $100,000. Again, the property appeared to be pretty rough.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions.
Royal LePage Vidorra