The Saskatoon real estate market continued at a frenzied pace with average sale prices exceeding average asking prices in every area of the city. A full 70% of the 82 residential sales reported to the Saskatoon Multiple Listing Service® sold either at or above the asking price. The average “overbid” which was recorded in instances where a home sold above the asking price increased substantially to $12,144 from $6,950 the week before. Here’s an overview of the numbers.
Notable sales from last week include:
- Lakeview condo sells $29,000 over list price at $132,000.
- Lakeview bungalow sells $30,100 over list price at $218,000.
- Erindale townhome sells $30,100 over list price at $210,000.
- City Park two and one-half storey sells $41,100 over list price at $261,000.
- City Park bungalow (720 square feet) sells $30,100 over list price at $210,000.
I’m always happy to answer your Saskatoon real estate questions.
Royal LePage Vidorra