Thanks for visiting TeamFisher.com.
The COVID-19 crisis is having a tremendous impact on all facets of our daily lives, housing included.
If you don't need to buy or sell right now, it's likely wise to take to the sideline and see how things unfold. Many won't have that luxury and for those who need to buy or sell, TeamFisher is here to serve. We are committed to serving you in the safest way possible.
As a paperless virtual brokerage, we are built to serve clients in a way which significantly limits human contact and minimizes the risk of spreading the infection. We have already developed and implemented a stringent process by which we can minimize risk for our clients.
I invite you to watch this five-minute video in which I share some thoughts on the crisis and how we intend to respond. Review the bullet items below it and connect with me for a ten-minute call to discuss your circumstances with me to see if our processes will work for you.
How are we minimizing risk for our clients while they buy or sell a home?
- Matterport 3D tours provide an impressive virtual walkthrough of your home to reduce physical showings
- Virtual reality walkthroughs of your home to reduce physical showings
- Stringent showing protocol to ensure any buyer that views your home is qualified and highly interested
- Terms of showing document signed by the buyer's agent for how the showing will be conducted
- Minimize human contact by meeting virtually whenever possible
- Our paperless operation eliminates the need for physical document delivery
- Electronic signature applications allow us to negotiate from a distance
- For buyers, we'll conduct live video tours of homes that are of high interest to you so you can view them preliminarily from your home
- We'll manage your home inspection and get a report to your inbox to minimize your need to be present
- Convey electronic documents to anyone who needs them
- Online concierge to assist with planning all aspects of your move
Would you like to talk?
I invite you to use the online calendar below to book a ten-minute call with me at a time that suits you. I'll answer your questions, tell you a bit more about our process and you'll have what you need to determine if a move with TeamFisher makes sense.